Friday, September 14, 2012

Butterflies and a Break from Applique Blocks

Happy Friday! I still have more applique blocks to iron but I took a break from that last night to make butterfly blocks for the Bee in my Bonnet Row Along. The butterflies are for Row Two.

Lori Holt is hosting this fun quilt along on her blog. She is giving the instructions for each row in a row quilt every two weeks. We are only on Row 2 so it's not too late to start! Here's the button:
We don't know what the finished quilt will look like. Her pictures are fabulous and her instructions are written for beginners so they are easy to follow. My blocks aren't sashed or trimmed. This is fun! Wish you would join us! Have a happy Friday! Cheery wave from Bev

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Very cute blocks! I better get moving on mine.

Mary said...

Your Blocks look so darn cute. I'm busy at the Quilt Festival all week-end, so I'll have to make my Butterflies and 4 patches later.