Monday, April 6, 2009

NEW DARLA FABRIC--YUMMY FOR SPRING!!



These awesome Darla fabric combos by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit are just a few of the new Darla fabric we received! Bright and happy colors for all your projects! Stop by the shop and take a look! We LOVE Tanya Whelan fabrics and so do our customers!

Oh, and I started a baby quilt for Jason's new baby! I'm using all the wonderful pinks and blues from the shop--a quilt for the baby made from Daddy's fabric! I'm doing pinks and blues because we don't find out the sex of the baby until later in the month. I just couldn't wait! When I get far enough along with the baby quilt, I'll do pics and you can let me know what you think! I'm so excited--this will be grandbaby #7 and we haven't had a baby in the family for 9 years! We almost gave up on you Jason but WTG!

No comments: