Saturday, March 28, 2009

CUSTOMER CONVERSATION FOR MARCH: TRIO GIRLS





Each month we are interviewing our talented customers and showcasing items they have made for their Etsy shops from fabric they purchased at 44th Street Fabric's Etsy shop or website. For the month of March, we are delighted to Anna from Trio Girls! Anna makes adorable dresses and outfits for little girls.

Anna, when did you first start to sew?

I started sewing in High School, but I got my first sewing machine in 1994.

What inspired you to open your Etsy shop?

My inspiration for opening my Etsy shop was to see if I could make money at something I loved. I have three girls that I love to sew for.

What have been your biggest challenges in starting a new business?


The biggest challenge has been getting your name out there and getting recognized.

What is your favorite thing about Etsy?


My favorite thing about Etsy is being able to see all of the neat things that people make.

What do you have planned for the future of the Trio Girls shop?

I hope to add new designs and have both boutique and some more inexpensive dresses.

We want to thank Anna for letting us spotlight her shop and show off both her wonderful creations and her darling little model! Find Anna's creations at http://triogirls.etsy.com!

No comments: