Sunday, May 3, 2015

Apron Strings Block - See! I Did Accomplish Something Today!

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm looking at all the things I should be doing...sigh. Why am I not more productive? But then, when I think about it, why am I not thin? Why am I not rich? It is a mystery. Ah well, I did a little 6 inch Apron Strings block from the Farm Girls Fridays Sew Along. I love this block! It's so cute. But every time I make it, I mess up...not enough to re-do it but enough that I see it. 
I'm using bitty scraps from fabrics I've sold in the shop. A fun block.  Lola and I are going to take a nap. It's a really nice, mellow day. Hope your Sunday has been good too! Love you guys! XO from Bev

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Looks fine to me

20 North Ora said...

I certainly don't see any mistakes! Looks great to me!

Judy

Ada Kopitopoulou said...

Lovely fabrics. Looks great.

margaret said...

the block looks great to me, hope you enjoyed your nap, today I am off to the local park and woods in search of bluebells, maybe I will need a nap when I get home too

Missy Shay said...

You get a lot more quilting done then a lot of people would, so I would consider you very productive! LOL