Friday, September 12, 2014

Yet Another BOM - But It's Free!

I can hear you all now....even as I tell myself that I'm "booked" with enough block of the month projects, here comes another! Jacquelynne from The Art of Home blog, has designed a free block of the month quilt. She's offering it in two sizes, a 4 block or 6 block version:

The blocks have centers with applique or embroidery or you can leave them plain. I know, I know...I constantly complain about having too many projects BUT (there's that big old BUT), I figure that I can accumulate the block patterns and do them at my leisure..hahahahahahah. Aren't they cute!


Jacquelynne is so talented...she designed the fabric that she used for this sampler. If you want to sign up to have these free patterns sent to you and check out Jacquelynne's blog, click HERE. And if you decide to sign up, please pop back and tell me so that I know who's going to play! Guess I'll get to work...have a happy Friday! XO and cheery wave! Bev

6 comments:

jennyg said...

Im in ...lol

Kristen King said...

I'm already signed up and can't wait to get started!!! :)

Karen said...

That looks like a gorgeous BOM! Thanks for the link and introducing us to a new blog!

margaret said...

this looks a good one to follow Bev so have taken the plunge and like you will probably save and do when I have it all to hand, must and so must you finish some of the flimisies I already have first

Heather said...

I tried signing up but they did not send me the email that I needed to confirm so apparently I won't be joining. I tried three times but no results. :(

GO STARS! said...

I like the quilt but I'd better pass on this one. I just started 3 quilts in the last two weeks. And have another bunch of fabrics pulled for another project. Quilters ADD.