Thursday, September 4, 2014

Aurifil BOM for September finished...

Last night I worked late. Even though I was tired, I had my Aurifil block for September cut out and by golly, I was going to stitch it together!Well, I had to rip out an entire section because I put it in upside down...sigh. That's what I get for sewing late and for using wonky colors in my blocks.
The block just uses two colors in the strips and 3 for all the star blocks so it's a much calmer look and I'm sure it's much easier to put together. Oh well, at least I got to sew. Because there are 9 blocks finished, I did a collage:
The blocks are 12" finished so it will be a smallish quilt, even with sashing and borders. Besides, it's free and I can use stash fabrics. Are any of you guys making this quilt? Well, I have to go write about men's jeans and underwear...sigh.... Hope you all have a great day and get to sew when it isn't so late! XO and cheery wave from Bev


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

All your blocks are so bright and fresh!

margaret said...

blocks are looking so good, I am not doing this project as have too much on the go seeing yours makes me think I would like to do them though