Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another block and a cute chart with 10 ways to cut a fat quarter!

I got another block finished...just two more to go!
Then I'll be starting on the border. It's a pieced border and I think I'm going to have to cut more strips for it. I've been trying to use up my strip scraps on this quilt but I got off into a colorway with blacks and whites and so there you go. Hopefully, I'll be able to control my attention span enough to get this one done. We'll see. I found this fun chart on Pinterest and thought you might like it. I wish someone would do a chart with
measurements for half-square triangles from a fat quarter. I guess I could figure it out but I'm just too lazy. This little chart is from the U Create website. I might enlarge it and frame it for the sewing room. Thank you U Create! Well, hope you have a good Thursday. It sure seems like it should be Friday! Have a good one! XO and cheery wave from Bev

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow Bev, I love the colors in this paper pieced section..you do very good work :) and Thanks so much for sharing the chart..it is just what I needed for guild night!

Marianne said...

Another pretty block from Bev! I'm going to print that fat quarter chart too. I think I've seen one for half-square triangles, but I can't remember where. My second chemo treatment is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

20 North Ora said...

That's a helpful chart to have. That square is really gorgeous.

Are you all suppose to have ice and snow this weekend? UGH!

Judy

margaret said...

you are using so many lovely colours in these blocks. Useful bit of info with the fat quarters chart, I pulled it out to my computer screen to save

Rebecca said...

Please tell me if there is a pattern for this block. I love it.Thank you.