Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More Fun on the Farm

Last night I stitched up 3 more Farmer's Wife blocks. It may not seem like these blocks will go together color-wise but this little quilt is aqua, red, gray and pink. Here's the block called Linoleum:
then there's the block called Single Wedding Star:
and last, but not least, the block named Flock (although no flying geese are in this block so go figure):
I'm trying to add a little more gray and white into the quilt top. There are only 25 blocks in this little quilt so I have just 8 blocks to go. I know you are probably sick of seeing them but I really like keeping a record for myself this way. I can see if I'm making progress on something. Well, guess I'll get to work at my pesky "real job". I'm writing about Landlord/Tenant Acts again today...I feel like I really know a lot about it now! Unfortunately for my boredom factor, there are 50 states....sigh... What are you doing today? Anything fun? I hope so! XO and cheery wave from Bev



1 comment:

holley1947 said...

I never get tired of seeing your blocks! I love your color combinations too. I finished a red and tan top today. It is 2 inch stars and 2 inch four patch. I really love it but I don't think I'll be doing another one with such small blocks anytime soon.