Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Cute Zippered Stocking Tutorial!

Hello on Wednesday! I've been working like a crazy woman on my "real job" and on packing fabrics that people are buying to make beautiful things. I did sew together two blocks last night. The Diamond Star block for the Summer Celebration quilt:
and, also for the Summer Celebration quilt, the Water Wheel block:
As long as I'm doing some blocks, I feel productive. I will say though that the Summer Celebration quilt seems to have a TON of blocks.

Even though I don't have much time, I have to show you the adorable FREE tutorial for a zipper stocking:
So cute, right! You can find that tutorial HERE. This will make such cute gifts! I'm going to have to make some!

Well, have a great day (what's left of it). I'm on my way to buy a coffee maker! Hope you have time to sew! Cheery wave from Bev

1 comment:

gilly said...

Very cute indeed! Enjoy your coffee :-)
Xx