Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday and a gift from Gina

Gina (my daughter) has gone to Nashville to scout it out because she wants to move there. Needless to say, I am very unhappy about it. I want her to be happy but it would be a far cry from having Gina and the grandkids living two houses away from me.
Gina is clearing out things because of her anticipated move and I am the lucky recipient of some of them. Here is a platter she made (she is an artist/potter). I love it. The colors are awesome and the size is perfect. She isn't doing pottery at the moment because she doesn't have room. For those who wonder, I purchased the plate stand years ago at a flea market. I wish I had gotten the guy's name who makes them because I could sell a ton of them!

I had a chance to start the quilting on the Dresden plate quilt. I tried to do pebble quilting...lol lol lol. I don't know what to call that quilting but I don't think it's pebble quilting. Have a great Monday and don't forget to enter our giveaway for Collections Two, a primitive quilt and rug hooking pattern book!

1 comment:

Brenda Pruitt said...

I do love that quilt! It is so cheery.
Brenda