Friday, November 13, 2009

OLD PRIMROSE INN BY BLACKBIRD DESIGNS FOR MODA IS IN THE SHOP!





Old Primrose Inn fabric line by Blackbird Designs for Moda is now available at 44th Street Fabric! Blackbird Designs has been one of my favorites for years. I have almost all of their pattern books and have made several projects using their patterns. I love the counted cross-stitch patterns they do also but have no time to do that any more. Sigh...
We took some pre-orders for Old Primrose Inn and it has sold like crazy. Shown are a couple of fabrics from the Cayenne Pepper colorway and the Basil colorway. Probably showing my ignorance here but the basil color (which is just yummy) is a soft, soft blue. I always thought basil was green--oh well, shows what I know.
I'll be doing combo listings in the next few days and be sure and send me any pictures of projects you complete in this fabric! We would love to feature your item! Hope you will take a look at this fabric--it is so gorgeous!

1 comment:

jabner said...

Wow! exciting, I found Wonderful Jason..grin..he is with Large Floral stripe cayenne pepper..such a wonderful fabric to be featured with..take the time to view all fabric lines..great..JAbner