Thursday, November 5, 2009

LILY POND FABRIC BY WENDY SLOTBOOM IS BACK IN THE SHOP!!






Lily Pond fabric by Wendy Slotboom for In the Beginning Fabrics is BACK IN THE SHOP at 44th Street Fabric!! We fell in love with the Lily Pond fabric line back in May and sold out of most of it in 3 weeks! I couldn't believe it! So I re-ordered and had to wait for the 3rd printing! It's FINALLY here and the Lily Pond blue colorway is pictured here. We also have the pink which some of you might remember that I made a baby quilt from for little Dylan.
So if you are a fan of Lily Pond fabric, grab some before it's gone again! Oh--I almost forgot--the Frolic fabric line by Wendy Slotboom is coming to the shop in 2 weeks and the colors all coordinate! So the Lily Pond fabric will go with the Frolic fabric. I love that!
Don't forget to play our Monday Giveaway Game and find Jason (kind of like finding Waldo but easier).

No comments: