Friday, November 6, 2009

JUST DREAMY FABRIC BY RILEY BLAKE DESIGNS HAS ARRIVED!!

















We LOVE Riley Blake Designs! We bought the Be Merry Christmas fabric and it has been a huge favorite with our customers. We just snagged some of the Just Dreamy fabric which I especially love because it's so versatile! I've been making a few things for my new grand-daughter, Dylan, and these fabrics lend themselves so well to childrens clothing. They are also great for bags, totes, quilts, curtains and home dec projects and more. You can see the sample of projects that Riley Blake sent us.
This fabric was designed for Riley Blake by Zoe Pearn who also designs scrapbook paper for My Mind's Eye. She is so talented! We have also ordered her new spring lines so look for those after the first of the year.
I'm going to make something for Dylan from this great fabric. I think I'll make some rompers to wear with little t-shirts. Stop by 44th Street Fabric and pick yours up today!




No comments: