Friday, April 17, 2009

BABY QUILT WITHOUT BORDERS QUICK TRIP AROUND THE WORLD


Okay, here are the pictures (not very good ones-sorry) of the inside of the quilt top fabrics for the new grandbaby (ONE of the quilt tops-lol). This is a quick one made from Eleanor Burn's Quick Trip Around the World pattern with fabric from 44th Street Fabric's Etsy shop and/or website.

The fabric is from Tanya Whelan's Darla line in reds and greens. What I think I'm going to do to finish it is do a small red and white polka dot inner border and a second large border of the large red rose on white background. I think I will scallop the border. The backing will be the red and white Picnic Damask fabric.

This is a fast, fun little quilt to make. Took me about 2 hours so far and that includes fabric selection, cutting, pressing and stitching. Easy Peasy. I'll show you more as it goes along.

No comments: