Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Low Volume Plus Swap

Hi everyone! Remember me? I haven't blogged in a while because I haven't had anything to say. I've been missing Charlie, been depressed about no money and no job and on and on. I have been on Instagram though and found this fun block swap. It's the Low Volume Plus Swap!


A super easy block that is quick to cut and piece that makes a wonderful looking quilt! You can swap as many blocks as you want and there is no commitment. You just send the amount of blocks you have finished by May 10th (Mother's Day) and you'll get an equal amount back. If you do a block a week, you'll have 12 blocks.  Head on over to Lindsay's blog HERE and see samples of some of the gorgeous quilts people have made using this block. The pattern and swap details are there too. Hope you're having a good week! XO from Bev

No comments: