Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February BOM's

Today was my deadline day for writing. I got everything turned in and I did the blocks for February for the Country Threads BOM. Here's the 12 inch block (they are the same pattern--different sizes):
It's square but the photo isn't...it's not as messy in real life as it looks in this photo. Ditto for the 6" block. Here's the 6" block for February:
For those who emailed me, the cutting instructions for the February, 2013 blocks are HERE. I agree that it's kindof hard to find on the Country Threads website. It's set up differently than Blogger.

Today I wrote about tropical vacations and resorts and looked at photos of white sandy beaches and beautiful swimming pools and fabulous suites. I like the ones with private villas (the REALLY expensive ones). It was dreamy. I won't be going but for some reason I just feel better. Just lovely. The prices were right next to those photos and, unless I win the lottery, I don't see digging my toes into the sand any time soon....



Hope you have a wonderful day and that you are fortunate enough to visit these places for real! Don't forget to enter our February Giveaway. You can do that HERE.
Cheery wave! Bev

2 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Love the black and red quilt squares. Those beaches sure do look nice and warm, don't they?

Judy

PS If you win the lottery, can I go too?

Missy Shay said...

I really like those blocks! I've been wanting to do a red an black quilt, this might be just the quilt for that!