Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Gina!

Today is Gina's birthday! She is my beloved, talented, beautiful daughter. She is first and most important, a wonderful person with a beautiful, generous heart. She is also an artist, a mother of 3, a Zumba instructor, a potter and so much more.She doesn't like any of the photos of her that I like so it's a good thing she doesn't read my blog...haha. Let me introduce my blog friends to Gina:

I have to say I think of her like this:


Does anyone else do that with their grown children? Here's some of her work:
She paints...this is one of my favorites.
She makes dishes (I really love that)

and she paints furniture that we find at garage sales. Here's a table she did for me because I love polka dots.
She designs things like iPhone cases, prints and stationery for Society 6. And most important, she is a mom to Austin, Peri and Sawyer. She is all that and more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA! MOM LOVES YOU!

9 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Feliz Aniversário e muitas bençãos em sua vida,Gina.

20 North Ora said...

How proud you must be of her. Wish her a happy birthday for me!

Judy

sew.darn.quilt said...

Happy Birthday, Gina!! You absolutely shine :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Happy Birthday Gina! Your momma is so proud!

Wendy said...

Your daughter is very talented, she must take after her mother.

MAD14kt said...

She is pretty! I pray her many, many, many more BDay's! Enjoy...FIESTA :)

gilly said...

Happy birthday to Gina - she is clearly as talented as her lovely mama :-)
xx

trish said...

Wow! I love Gina's paintings! :o)

trish said...

ps. Happy (belated) Birthday!!