Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Row Along Quilt Row 7

Good morning! Yesterday I finished Row 7 of Lori Holt's Row Along quilt. It is adorable little leaves.
I'm really enjoying this quilt. And I am proud of myself for actually managing to carry through with my personal goal to sew something every day. My only problem with that is that I now have about 6 projects going since I decided to do that and I haven't actually finished any of them. They aren't even ready for the quilting phase....sigh....
Do my rows seem a little curvy to you? Oh well, that will probably "quilt out" as my Grandmother used to say-lol. Hope you have a chance to sew today! Cheery wave from Bev

3 comments:

gilly said...

Thanks goodness for "quilt out"! Your little leaves look perfect to me :-)
No sewing here today, but am hopeful for a little bit of knitting later,
Enjoy your day
xx

paulette said...

Love it!! Very bright and full of good cheer!! What curve...have another cup of eggnog!
P

Cathy said...

That is such a cheery quilt! Love it!!