Saturday, November 24, 2012

Polka Dot Fabric Winner

Good morning! Yesterday I managed one more Farmer's Wife block. I'm going to take a little break from the farm and work on some of my other quilts in progress. This is Block No. 20, Churn Dash. I still love the Simply Sweet fabric but I'm going to have to force myself to add some white.


 The children helped me select a winner for the Polka Dot Fabric giveaway that celebrates reaching 600 followers! Our winner is Gilly! She wins 3 yards of Sunny Happy Skies dot fabric which is the same fabric I'm using as a background on my Row Along quilt. Everyone loves this versatile fabric and I've re-ordered it for the shop 3 times.

 Sadly, they are now out of it so what we have in the shop is it. I believe Gilly is an Australian quilter so that's my first international winner. We ship fabric to Australia at least 3 times a week and I love seeing what my Australian blogger friends and my Australian customers are making. Quilters are the same no matter where they live. Awesome!

 I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. I'm going to try to stitch up the leaf row on the Row Along quilt today. I wish we would get to the point of putting some of the rows together. I'm still counting my blessings from Thanksgiving! One big one is my blogger friends! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
Cheery wave! Bev   

3 comments:

gilly said...

Whoopeee - how exciting! Thanks Bev :-) I do SOoo love this fabric.
Hugs
xx

20 North Ora said...

Hi Bev - I'm with you - still thanking the Lord for the blessings He has given me and my family. Your quilt blocks continue to amaze me! Just beautiful.

Judy

gilly said...

ps. and just to set the record straight, I'm in England not Oz :-)
xx