Friday, November 23, 2012

Hello! Hope everyone has recovered from Turkey Day! I stole some time last night to sew another Farmer's Wife block:


This is Block No 19, Checkerboard. This is such a fun quilt to do. I'm hoping to get enough time to do the next row of Lori Holt's Row Along quilt tomorrow. It's an adorable row of really original leaves.

Don't forget...this is the last day for the Giveaway for 3 yards of Sunny Happy Dots fabric! Just tell me you're a follower or become a follower! I'll announce the winner tomorrow! If you haven't entered, you can do so HERE! Have a great day! Cheery wave! Bev

4 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What a cute block Bev! Hope your Thanksgiving was happy.

gilly said...

Love your chequered block! Am hoping to make some time for Row 7 this weekend too :-)
Have a good one,
Xx

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sweet block! I love dots too! :-)

Unknown said...

Very cute block. Love the fabric