Friday, November 2, 2012

Finally Friday!

Good morning! I feel better today and might venture out to the grocery store. I took a shower that was, ahem, long overdue. Thanks to everyone who has wished me well! Now that you know more about my little stint with pneumonia than you want to, here is what I got stitched up yesterday. Two more Farmer's Wife blocks.
This is Block No. 5 and it is called Bat Wing.
And this is Block No. 6 and it is called Big Dipper. These little blocks are so much fun! I love the Sweetest Thing fabric.

Well, it's off to get food and dog treats. I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm still praying for the people who are having such a horrible time after Hurricane Sandy. It is starting to look like it did after Katrina. Looting, no power, no food deliveries, no gasoline because there is no power. Bless them all. I can't imagine. I am so grateful to have power, water, food and medicine and to be able to get in my car and go today! So take care of yourselves! XO Bev

3 comments:

Nancy: rangerer@sbcglobal.net said...

I have loved loved loved seeing your blocks. My FW pattern arrived today, and I can't wait to start on it!

hopflower said...

This is darling. Reminds me of pinwheels and I love those!

Yes; we are indeed lucky to have not been in the path of that terrible storm.

20 North Ora said...

As usual, your blocks are just breathtaking! Glad you're feeling better.

Judy