Monday, May 28, 2012

Boo Quilt Blocks--Yet Another UFO

Oh, I know....more blocks! Last night I found the strips I cut last year for this little quilt. Needless to say, my A.D.D. kicked in and I thought that, if it was going to be finished for this Halloween, I'd better start on it.
So I don't know if this qualifies as a new ufo or because the strips were cut, as just working on an existing ufo. Well, it's officially a ufo now!

I got 16 blocks finished and am thinking of doing 4 more and adding a narrow border and wide border.

We have some adorable Riley Blake Halloween fabrics in the shop that I could use for the border....so I'm off to play on this lovely holiday from my "real job"!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day. I thank God for those who made it possible for us to have the freedom to do whatever we want on this day of remembrance.

No comments: