Tuesday, July 7, 2009

AMY BUTLER LITTLE STITCHES FOR LITTLE ONES NOW AT 44TH STREET FABRIC!








As I'm sure most of you know and are sick of hearing, I'm going to be a Grandmother again! I also love to quilt! When we decided to add patterns and books to 44th Street Fabric's store, I must admit I have been looking with sewing for baby and quilting in mind.
We were so happy to find this huge book from Amy Butler just chock full of patterns and ideas for both newborns and toddlers! These pages show maybe 1/3 of what is in this book! If you've priced Amy Butler patterns, you know that this book is the price of one pattern! You will love, love, love this book! Thanks Amy Butler!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought this book last summer, I have to actually make anything from it. I do like it!