Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CHIC BEBE FABRIC COMING NEXT WEEK!



Chic BeBe fabric is coming! Did I mention that I'm going to have another grand baby? Maybe several times? Well, I'm really happy about the Chic BeBe fabric that we've ordered! It will be here next week along with it's companion fabrics. As soon as the Chic BeBe fabric comes into the shop, I'm going to make a couple of receiving blankets that have been huge favorites for baby! It's so hard to find a receiving blanket that is big enough. These are quick and fun and big. Mom and Dad can put this blanket over the carrier, pop the baby in and cover the baby. It's a great size. I'll do a little tutorial for it and post it on the blog.

I don't know about you but I love these sophisticated colors for baby! Check 44th Street Fabric for arrival next week!

No comments: