Sunday, July 26, 2015

Some Really Good News and FREE Fat Quarters!

Good morning everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend! I haven't been posting in the last few days because I've been so busy. My really good news is that I now have a partner in the fabric shop! Her name is Jennifer and I'll be posting more about her in the future. To celebrate, we are giving away a FREE FAT QUARTER for every yard of regularly priced fabric you buy! And, our prices are below suggested retail.
We have some fabric in right now and we have a lot more coming! There are some great new lines that I can't wait for you to see! Look at this from Milk, Sugar & Flower!


I know you probably have your favorite places to shop for fabric but I would love to have you stop by the shop and see if there is anything there that you like. Little Joys is our Christmas line. It is so cute!
 
Some of the fabrics aren't marked with the free fat offer but I'm going to do that today, as well as put together some bundles. We have some great new solids that are high thread count because I do not like the flimsy texture of some of the solids I've seen. We also have some of the Hope Chest 20's feedsack reproductions from Penny Rose. 

So stop by the shop HERE when you can and claim your free fat quarters (there is no limit-buy 4 yards, get 4 fat quarters, etc.). I'll be writing about Jennifer soon so that you can get to know her. She's awesome! Have a wonderful Sunday! XO from Bev

11 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

Oh this is wonderful news, Bev!! Too bad the exchange rate is so crappy right now, I'm not buying from anywhere outside Canada because of it :( Best of luck ")

Linda said...

Congrats Bev! How's your little Lola?

20 North Ora said...

Congratulations Bev!! So happy for you. Will you be selling on your Etsy?

Judy

Podunk Pretties said...

Congrats on your new business adventure! Looking forward to seeing what you gals are up to, know you it's gotta be fun!

GO STARS! said...

Great news Bev! So excited for you in your new adventure.

Missy Shay said...

I am so glad! How exciting to have a pattern.

Leanne said...

Its so good for you to have some help now, I love that Bloom and bliss fabric, its so pretty.

margaret said...

this is such good news for you Bev after your recent ups and downs, such a shame I am in the UK or I would certainly be visiting the shop wishing you great success with your new business partner

Anonymous said...

I saw your good news yesterday, but somehow the computer would not let me comment. Back today to say your "big news" is quite wonderful. I am so happy for you. A partner, new fabric, moving forward. Our moving forward includes the coming of a new baby in the family. A joy that will keep us looking ahead and keep us from always looking back to what was lost. Focus on the future is a wonderful thing. Stephani in N. TX (Tomazec@aol.com)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh Bev! Such exciting news! Congratulations !

PamKittyMorning said...

GREAT NEWS!!!