Monday, June 16, 2014

3 Earthquakes This Morning! And Block 35 of 36 finished! I know you are all sick of these!

We had 3 earthquakes this morning in Oklahoma! Yikes! I'm old and have always lived here and earthquakes are a new thing in the last year. I don't know if I'll ever get used to them!

Yes, only one more block to finish! Then I can put them together and start worrying about the border. I wish. This block is very bright (understatement) but I'm using my own stash and finding 36 backgrounds that go together and have a large floral or other print has been a challenge.
Well, you can't say I didn't do my part to wake you up this morning! Hope you all have a happy Monday! XO and cheery wave from Bev

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful block Bev. Now you know what it feels like to live in California.....earthquake country. We are shaking all of the time.

Podunk Pretties said...

Love how that second ring(blue) looks like its moving around the core.....its an earthquake block!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

It can never be too bright for me! Love this one too!

barbara woods said...

Hate earthquakes ! we had one one morning very early that rattled windows

Derrith said...

I actually don't get sick of these block. Each one is unique and the colors just knock me out. Love it! -Derrith

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Yikes.....did they say why you are having them now.....in Texas they are saying it's from fracking....not too sure what that is...:)

Missy Shay said...

Wow, I've never been in an earthquake before! Well, I felt a tiny tremor once in PA. I can't wait to see your last block!

margaret said...

3 earthquakes is a lot, have only experienced one years and years ago when i lived in manchester and that was minor. Trust no damage was done. Another great block, you are so near now to finishing this quilt, it is going to be most spectacular