Monday, November 25, 2013

Yet Another Oklahoma Beauty Block

Happy Monday morning! It snowed a tiny bit here on Sunday so I decided I must make another Oklahoma Beauty quilt block...instead of working all day.
This week is Thanksgiving and I am very grateful. I still have Charlie (my expensive little dog) and Lola, my son is cooking the turkey and Jesus has blessed me. I have a job where I can work at home and my knee is almost not painful. Hope you all have a blessed week and that none of you is alone for the holiday. XO and cheery wave from Bev

3 comments:

legato1958 said...

I love these fabrics that you chose!
Stunning block!

susie

margaret said...

have a lovely time with your son on thanksgiving and give thanks for your sweet little poorly dog.

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

I'm still lovin'these blocks...this one inspires me to pull out that box of vintagy florals in the underground stash storage facility!