Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Civil War Sampler Block Eight

Block Eight of the Civil War Sampler is completed. By itself, it's not a very stunning block, especially with the colors I chose. However, it looks good with the other blocks. It's called the Fox and Geese block.
Here's a collage of all 8 blocks with one of the other collages I made. I don't know why all the pics were squashed in this collage. I try making these collages in Piccasa and obviously I don't know what I'm doing. But you get the idea of the blocks together color wise.  In the quilt, they will be separated with sashing and cornerstones.
Sadly, I have to go to work at my "real job". I'm writing about Lease Agreements and my very, very young editor thinks I should not use the term "Lease Agreement" in the article...sigh.... Hope you're having a good Wednesday. XO and cheery wave from Bev

2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

How can you write about lease agreements and not use the word lease agreement? I love your blocks, you are definitely making up time from when you were not able to sew!

margaret said...

I like the colour way in your latest block and the collage has worked well, I too struggle with picasa!