Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quilt Tutorials!

Hi Ya'll! I'm still trying to get caught up on my "real job" assignments so I haven't been sewing (boooo) BUT I have been watching tutorials from Pinterest during my frequent "breaks". I thought I'd share some with you today in case you haven't seen them. These are amazing!

From Missouri Quilt Co., the X's and O's quilt blocks:

From Kortnie Marie, a quick way to cut bias binding:

From Be Craftsy, how to make perfect applique circles:
From CT Quilting Videos, how to layer fabric for cutting identical Kaleidoscope blocks by the author of Stack and Whack:

I've pinned a ton more but these are some of my favorites. Very short videos with lots of great information! Hope you have a great day! Cheery wave from Bev

5 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Bev - Thanks for the links to the tutorials. I received the pattern I ordered yesterday for my first quilt, Now, I just need to figure what fabrics I want to use and get started,

Judy

Karen said...

Maybe it's just my iPad, but I cannot see any pictures or activate any links in this post. Anyone else having a problem?
Thanks,
Karen

Jan Baker said...

I'm having the same problem on my iPad. I really wanted to check them out to.

Bev said...

I don't know what the problem is with iPads. If you click on my Pinterest icon at the top of the left side bar of this blog, you can go to the Tutorials board and maybe you can see them there. You can see the other ones I found too!

Karen said...

Thanks, Bev! I'll check out your boards!