Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Easily Entertained

The day before Thanksgiving! Charlie and Lola are at the groomer and I'm getting ready to mop. So much easier when little four-footed friends are not here to examine my work! Just a quick note to say that I hope all my blogger friends have a wonderful holiday!

Here's a block I did last night for the Great Granny quilt I'm making:
I sort of dropped this quilt like a hot potato when Lori Holt started her Row Along quilt. I only need a few more blocks to make a decent size quilt for a Christmas gift. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and that my friends in Israel stay safe and that their children who have been called to the front stay safe too.

Here's my Pinterest favorite for the day:
That's me...easily entertained! Have a great day! Cheery wave from Bev


1 comment:

20 North Ora said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Judy