Monday, October 22, 2012

One Little Block

Good Monday morning! Well, I didn't get much sewing done this weekend. Just this one little 6" block from the Summer Celebrations sampler quilt. I did start another of the applique blocks from that quilt but mostly I worked.

My work involves writing. Not fiction writing but SEO writing which is just descriptive. I don't know why sometimes everything flows and is easy and quick and sometimes it takes forever and seems so hard. I did take some time to sew this little block together in the hope that I just needed a diversion. That didn't do it but it's a remedy I plan to keep trying-lol. Hope you have a good, productive Monday! Cheery wave from Bev

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Good remedy! Keep trying, I'm sure it will work eventually! Ps my fabric arrived yesterday...now just to wait for the pattern!! Can't wait!

20 North Ora said...

Really good job!, always love your colors. You always brighten my day.

Judy