Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Quick Christmas Tree Pillow

Hi on Saturday! I'm working today on sewing Peri's quilt blocks together and while I was taking a break, I found some scraps that had some Snowmen fabric and Christmas tree fabric in the bag. So I quickly drafted and finished this long, tall pillow. I drafted the pattern to fit the shapes of the scrap pieces I had.


Gina doesn't like the bow. I kind of like it. Oh well, it's for my house, not hers. Oh, and the pincushion winner was chosen by Jill at Fiberluscious! The lucky winner was Delcia R.! Congratulations to you! I LOVE that pincushion! I love the beautiful embroidery and tutorials on Jill's blog too! I'm going to try to make one of those "tomato" looking pincushions!

Well, have a happy Saturday! Hope you have time to sew! Cheery wave from Bev

3 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

I really like this, I'm on the fence about the bow but I do like it...alot!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I like your pillow, and the fabrics are gorgeous! I like that they are less "traditional" and more whimsical Christmas fabrics. :) Hope you're having a great weekend! xo

Jennifer Jangles said...

Oh my gosh, I love that pillow! I want to make one and see buttons all over it.