Friday, August 17, 2012

Brenda Riddle's Boy Quilt

Good Friday morning! I wanted to share Brenda Riddle's quilt, Benji's Pockets, with you today. I think it's so hard to find cute patterns for boys quilts.

Brenda originally designed this quilt for applique but it can be adapted for embroidery, like her adorable Betsy's Closet quilt for girls.
If you've had boys, you know that there is always something "interesting" in their pockets! Look at that little red scarf sticking out of that little pocket! So Cute!
I think these blocks would be perfect framed for a boy's room!
I hope you enjoyed seeing this little quilt! At the rate Jason is going, I don't know if there will be another grandbaby in my future but boy or girl, I'll be ready! No hurry but Dylan is almost not a baby anymore!
Have a happy Friday and a safe and fun weekend! Cheery wave from Bev

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! i know about little boys pockets! i have 2 sons, now 21 and 22 years old. If i'm lucky enough to do their wash when they come to visit...i still find interesting things in their pockets!
have a wonderful day! ~karen

http://chezstitches.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

I love this quilt, it's beautiful and original.
A hug.
Anna