Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I found in a box in the garage!

I was walking through the garage to take some trash out today and I saw a box that I hadn't noticed in a while. I couldn't remember what was in it so I brought it in and these tops were in it!
I'm not even finished with my UFO Project to finish 4 tops yet and I'm finding unfinished tops ALL OVER THE HOUSE!
Honestly, I think I have a real problem! I read blogs where people show their finished quilts and say, "now I have to buy more fabric to start my next quilt". What???? They do one quilt at a time????
I don't know....I guess it's an illness or a personality disorder or something.

You guys have been great going through my little 4 quilt project. Will you help me kick the UFO habit? Is there a 12 step program for this??? Well, to be honest, I probably wouldn't finish all the steps anyway....sigh...

No comments: