Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BLUSH FABRIC BY BASIC GREY - PREVIEW








Blush fabric from Moda will be in the 44th Street Fabric shop in January! By popular request, we are doing little previews of fabric. I love the Blush fabric line because it utilizes pastels and dark colors in a fresh, contemporary combination. As you can see from the quilt in the pattern shown above (click here to get pattern for free) the Blush fabric colors all go together in a yummy way I couldn't have predicted (guess that's why I'm not a designer).
Don't forget to enter our Blog Giveaway for FREE fabric! Just scroll down to the previous entry, find Jaso and you are entered to win! Blog about our giveaway and if you win, we double your fabric winnings! Good Luck!

6 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh goodness, I'm a sucker for fabric! And this is so pretty. I looked at your profile. Did you know I raised my girls in Norman?
Brenda

Alma Allen said...

Wow! Love your blog. Great pictures too. Wanted to let you know that the pattern Wild Pomegranate highlights the Old Primrose Inn fabric.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your quilt!! It is absolutely beautiful!

I am a scrapbooker and I absolutely LOVE Basic Grey...and I am LOVING the BG fabric! You did a great job!! :D

Amanda in Ontario
http://amandanewton.wordpress.com

jabner said...

just love this fabric..you are doing wonderful in your choices..site really beautiful today..Jabner
Matildia Patterns..

jabner said...

Love this fabric..so great a site with the dishes and fun stuff from Gina..jabner

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

This fabric is beautiful. I know I'll have to have some.