Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FREE FAT QUARTERS ARE BACK!!

FREE fabric fat quarters are back at 44th Street Fabric store by popular demand! Our customers have nagged and whined until (much like I did with my children) I have given in!! Here are the conditions:

1) For EVERY yard of fabric (excluding sale fabric) that you buy, we will send you a FREE fat quarter;
2) The free fat quarter will be our choice of fabric--not necessarily those shown (which are Aunt Grace by the way) but which will be first quality 100% cotton fabric;
3) Don't forget to calculate the free fat quarters into shipping. When you buy 2 yards of fabric (for example) and have 2 FREE fat quarters, we will be shipping 2 1/2 yards of fabric so it will go Priority Mail;
4) This offer is for a limited time and will probably go on until Jason (the CEO) starts fussing about how much money we are losing by doing FREE fat quarters.

Take advantage of this limited time offer now! Woot Woot!

1 comment:

jane mckinlay cluff said...

Retro Mae Patterns
I'm so glad you found my patterns. I would love to sale you the patterns wholesale. Just let me know how many, which ones and where to send them. My email retromaepatterns@yahoo.com