Friday, February 27, 2009

AT LAST! SWEET BY MODA IS HERE!





We've waited and waited to get the Sweet line of fabric we ordered from Moda. Finally we were able to get some of this wonderful fabric! Jason (co-owner of 44th Street Fabric) actually went to the Moda warehouse in Dallas and picked up som fabric! I've shown a few of these fabrics here just to show you how yummy and cute they are! Look at those little birds! I LOVE them!

I also put up a photo of the quilt Moda is showing which was made from this fabric line. I got some patterns and instead of selling them, we are going to give them to anyone who buys at least 3 yards of Sweet (while supplies last). I want to make this quilt myself....when I have time! Please stop by the Etsy store and take a look at all our new fabric!

No comments: