Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More Great Granny Blocks

Good morning! I've made a couple more Great Granny blocks and now I have 12. I think I'll make 4 more and be finished with this top. 


Green and yellow...with some gray.


This has taken so long...I hope it looks okay when it's finished!


I also finished all the rows for the Tulip Garden quilt top and now I just have to stitch them together and add a border. What are you up to this week? Don't forget that I'm still having an Etsy sale! You can see the half price fabrics that I have left HERE. Have a great day! XO from Bev

3 comments:

Jacquelynne Steves said...

I just LOVE your colors- so Spring-y, and I could really use some Spring! I think it's going to be a gorgeous quilt!

Podunk Pretties said...

These are so cute. With every block it gets harder and harder not to start one of my own.

Heartsdesire said...

These blocks are gorgeous. I know it will look more than okay when you finish it. I love the colours you've chosen.