Friday, January 9, 2015

Working on Stuff to Sell...

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm working on projects to sell and holding Charlie...I alternate-lol. The vet said he only has weeks, at best. I know everyone is sick of hearing about this so won't go into detail. Just please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Here are some extra blocks I had for the Farmers Wife quilt. I'm putting them together and will sell them as a top.


I'm also finishing that project for Henry Glass. finishing sewing binding on the finished Farmer's Wife quilt and working on a pattern that my daughter Gina and I are doing together. Mostly, I'm nursing Charlie. Thanks for all your patience and concern! You guys are the best! XO from Bev

14 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

I'm sorry Bev. Get as many cuddles with Charlie that you can. You're in my thoughts sweetie.

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

Sending you and Charlie heartfelt hugs. He's such a lucky boy to be loved by you.

Karen said...

We all love our pets and understand how hard it is to lose them. Glad that you are able to spend time with him. I'm sure you're in all of our thoughts and prayers.

GO STARS! said...

So hard to let go of our furry friends. I had to let go of a kitty and it was one of the hardest things I ever did. Hugs to you and Charlie.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Hold him close. I still miss each and everyone of my babies.

primrosesattic said...

Bev We have a Charlie. Sending you hugs for your Charlie.
Rosezeeta

Nan V. said...

Charlie is family. Enjoy the time you can spend with him.

I'm sure your farmers wife quilt will be incredible. I wish I could use color the way you do. The results are just spectacular.

20 North Ora said...

Am so sorry to hear about Charlie. Wish there was something I could do. Praying for peace for you and Charlie

Love,
Judy

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I agree, cuddles are the best. So very sorry.
On a different note where is your link to eBay? I only see etsy? Xx

Tina said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about Charlie's set back! Our 'pets' are such a huge part of our lives and they are our family. It's so heartbreaking when they are sick. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers and sending you Giant Hugs!

Lee said...

Prayers for Charlie!

Dana Gaffney said...

Bev, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you need to keep working, but you and Charlie both need the cuddles right now.

Teresa said...

I love my critters - my husband and I have 3 French Bulldogs- they go everywhere with us - we never leave them alone. My heart aches for you - its so hard to lose a piece of our heart and a close family member. Give Charlie and extra hug and I will give mine the same. Take care.

Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear that things are so difficult right now. Sending quilty hugs to you and Charlie.