Friday, January 17, 2014

Down on the Farm Today!

I took a little break from the "real job" today to make a collage of the first 9 blocks of the aqua and red (with pink and gray) Farmers Wife blocks. There will be 25 blocks in this little quilt so I'm not half way yet. I like how they are going so far.
This is the block I finished this morning. It's #54 and it's called Kitchen Wood Box. Here's the link to Karen's Craftsy class for doing these blocks--they are addictive though. You can join the class HERE.
So what's on your schedule this weekend? I'm going to try to get some cleaning done and will work on Sunday. I've just put it off too long. I keep seeing dust everywhere. We will see how that goes....

Hope your Friday is happy! XO and cheery wave from Bev

2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Today I am cleaning my kitchen, I got behind because I would rather quilt! LOL I have a cake to decorate for a friend and I'll be gone all day tomorrow at a disaster preparedness class.

margaret said...

blocks are looking great, I find red fabric hard to get hold off but you certainly have a great selection. Think quilters all suffer from lack of time for housework! just as well I live on my own