Friday, December 13, 2013

Half Price Sale as We Go Out of Business!

Hi to all my blogger friends. As you know (and I'm sure are sick of hearing), things are grim here financially. Charlie's medical expenses and my injuries that kept me from working for the last couple of months have just about done us in! So, after discussions, we are letting the quilt shop go. So for the immediate future, all the fabric in the shop is half-price. Most of it is below wholesale. There is a two-yard minimum and we won't be cutting fat quarters but there is some half-yard fabric listed. Some of the patterns are on sale but not all. Email me if you are interested in a pattern. See the fabric HERE.
There is a lot of basic fabric in the shop that you can use with anything. We have ombre (shown) and dots
and lots of Lori Holt fabrics and both medium and small chevrons.
So, if you plan to buy some fabrics in the near future and want to take advantage of our sale, just email me at bev@44thstreetfabric.com (or convo me from Etsy) and I'll send you a PayPal invoice that shows the sale price and shipping. We will ship internationally but you all probably know that the shipping prices are crazy high and so be sure to ask about shipping if you live outside the USA. Let me know if you have questions and thanks for your support over the years! XO and cheery wave from Bev

5 comments:

Mary said...

So Sorry you have to close the shop. Take care of yourself!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I'm sorry you have to do this and sure wish I hadn't spent my budget for this month already. :-o Good luck! ((hugs))

marylouweidman said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this and can so understand where you are coming from since my husband is ill with brain cancer. I love this darling website and check it often for inspiration and a smile. Take care.

margaret said...

I am sure your fabric will fly out the door, shame I am in the UK but customs hammer duty on to big buys.
As you say Charlie is your priority at the moment. Best wishes from me

Dana Gaffney said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, will you still keep blogging so we can keep up with you and Charlie?