Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday This and That

One of my favorite designers, Jennifer Heynen, has a new quilt pattern out that is SO CUTE!
 I ordered them for the shop and they should be available on Monday. If you owl lovers or baby quilt makers want to reserve one, let me know. This is an easy, iron-on, buttonhole stitch applique (well you could do needle turn but why would you on a kid's quilt) and I think it's adorable! It would make a baby quilt that's perfect even if you don't know the sex of the baby. Those are hard to find!

In local news (my house), Lola, the crazy puppy mill dog, who panics in the car, has now adapted perfectly to the car ride, thanks to having her own secure car seat!
She sits quietly, looks out the window and no longer thrashes around like she is in the belly of some ravenous beast! Thank you car seat designer whoever you are!

Speaking of dogs...Charlie is out of the dog house for throwing up on my quilt. I washed it twice and actually pressed it a little before it was completely dry and it looks great! I just started using Gain dryer sheets and man, do they make everything smell fabulous!

So enough procrastinating and off to write about cosmetics and men's underwear! I don't use either one  but, what the heck, I can write about them! Have a great Friday! Cheery wave from Bev

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Jennifer's pattern is adorable! Cute little puppy!

20 North Ora said...

Bev - Lola is so precious. She looks perfectly content in her car seat. I can imagine that being able to see out makes a big difference in her behavior.

Love that new quilt pattern. I have a lot of Jennifer's patterns and really like them.

Have fun writing about cosmetics and men's underwear. LOL

Judy

Vicki said...

So glad to hear that the quilt came out unscathed! You pup is adorable. Security makes us all feel better.

paulette said...

OMGosh!! Just LOOK at that face!! Too adorable...I'm sending belly rubs your way...to LOLA, that is!! :o)))
P

Wendy said...

My daughter is crazy about owls. Such a cute pup all secure in the car.