Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yet Another Oklahoma Beauty

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm getting ready to work because I feel better (yipee) but I'm behind in my work (boo). I'm self-employed so if I don't work, I don't get paid. That has its advantages and its downside. I did make another Oklahoma Beauty block yesterday...number 7. This quilt has 30 blocks and a paper-pieced border. It's going faster than I thought it would.
The basis for this quilt is the Ooh La La fabric we have in the shop. It's selling out pretty quickly so I'm going to have to buy some more for myself so that I don't run out. Don't forget to enter our giveaways! See the dark teal spikes in this block? That fabric is in our Middle of March Giveaway that you can enter HERE. We also have chevrons in our regular March Giveaway that you can enter HERE. So have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day (however you celebrate)! Cheery wave from Bev

2 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Beverly - and a happy St Pat's day to you also!

Judy

Jill OLeary said...

This is so happy beautiful! I wish I could do this. I'm in awe.