Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bee in my Bonnet Row Along Saturday!

Saturday morning! Lori Holt's Bee in my Bonnet Row Along day for me! Today (so far) I've finished Row 9 of Lori Holt's Row Along quilt project! This is such a fun project! We don't know what the row will look like ahead of time and every 2 weeks Lori puts a new row with amazing instructions on her blog. There is a Row Along Flikr group and, if you haven't already, you should pop over and see how different all the rows look. They all look wonderful and they look so different because of the fabrics everyone uses. Here's my Row 9:
This row is bright little stars..as you can see, I like mine colorful!
It's so cloudy and dark here that I had to go outside to take photos. You can see everyone's Row Along progress HERE. It's not too late to join in! Lori has put the instructions for each row on the Flickr group page and they are also on her blog. It's an easy, fun little quilt! She says we have about 6 rows left.  I can't take pictures of my rows because my dining room table is covered with Farmer's Wife blocks and my cutting table is covered with a bunch of stuff...ugg. I should probably clean it today but NOPE! I'm going to play. Have a wonderful Saturday! I hope you find some time to sew! Cheery wave! Bev

4 comments:

gilly said...

Aw, love your stars! I'm working on my row today too - so far 3 proper stars... and 3 that I sewed the corners incorrectly (aaaargh!) but actually think I'm going to use anyway - they add a uniqueness to my row! ;-)
Happy sewing!
Xx

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Another bright and happy row Bev!!

Mary said...

I loved these cute stars! Yours are sparkly. I loke your fun background fabric.

Mike Pearson said...

Row row row your boat. Gently down the stream! Merrily merrily merrily merrily. Life is full of seams!