Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Freezing!

It's Friday! It's freezing! Last week it was 88 degrees and I had my a/c running. Today it's 37 degrees and I have my heater running. Well, it's good weather for working. I got some rows of Peri's quilt sewn together. Only 5 more rows to go then I can sew the whole thing together. No border for this quilt!

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get the Row Along Row 5 done and do another section on the Summer Celebration quilt. I did find a 1/2" ruler to make the flying geese row for Lori's Row Along quilt. They were 3 in a package and pretty expensive but I think I'll use them a lot. My "real job" has me writing about men's golf apparel and coastal decorating today. I like coastal colors. They are very soothing.
Yum! Have a great Friday! Cheery wave from Bev!

3 comments:

Learn How To Make Quilts said...

Oh yes, I love coastal decor, and I just painted our house, which we gutted and remodeled, mostly light blues, aquas and some mint green. I love the coastal decor and will do a lot of that, including vintage style too.

20 North Ora said...

Your quilt is coming along very nicely. You are so talented at putting colors together.

Have a great weekend!

Judy

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Love the colors in your quilt Bev! Stay warm.