Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello! I love bringing you wonderful people, products and blogs that I enjoy and love to visit. Today I would like to introduce you to Peter and Juwels, husband and wife adventurers (in my day we would call them hippies). They make these lovely beeswax candles and sell them on Etsy HERE.

They have been married for 7 years and they travel the country in an adorable Winnebago that they totally renovated from a rusty wreck to an awesome home. They are creative and romantic people. Remember that recently we had a blue moon? Peter moved a bed into the forest so they could sleep under the blue moon. Isn't that just the most romantic?
Juwels is an amazing photographer and they chronicle their adventures in their blog, The Winnebago Diaries. You can see it HERE.
I hope you enjoy them! Don't forget to enter our giveaway! Cheery wave from Bev

1 comment:

pollen arts said...

oh ... geee .. ; ) thanks for the writeUp - you're too sweet ; )

that ol' Winnie has really given us a run for our honey the last couple days - breaking down in the forest, while the pine covered ground burned around us (they called it a "controlled burn" but it was ten feet from our doorstep - boy oh boy Miss Winnie, you sure pick a good time not to start. With cuts on my hands, oil stains on my shirt and the smell of gas in my hair, I type this .. there will surely be a blog to come, after we get some sleep that is ; )

thanks again - lOve, loVe,

-p&j