Monday, August 6, 2012

Gina's Making Dishes Again!

Good Monday morning! The weather was great here yesterday...we had a cool front and the temp dropped to 99! Woot! There was a discernible difference from 113 that we had the previous 3 days in a row! But now for my good news! Gina is making pottery again!

I'm so happy because it gives me a chance (as her Mom) to say "Make me one of those and one of those and one of those....". Of course, she does have to sell some of them...sigh...

I think these are cute but I really love the polka dot dishes! I want some yellow with red dots. She can't keep those in stock. If you, too, are interested in dotty dishes, her Etsy shop is on the sidebar of my blog and you can contact her by a convo in Etsy.
Don't forget to enter our AUGUST GIVEAWAY to win a panel to make these adorable bunting flags and a fat quarter bundle of the same fabric or for a Collections Two pattern book. Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment on my blog. I love hearing from you! You are all so talented and friendly! There are no nicer people anywhere! Have a great Monday! Cheery wave from Bev

No comments: