Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Landscape Quilt

Good morning! I found a photo of a landscape quilt I made a few years back and wanted to share it with you. I really want to do another one but am going to finish one more round of unfinished quilts before I start it. I guess I just love every kind of quilt. This is the only photo I have of this quilt and, as you can see, it's scratched but I wanted to share anyway. I thought I would use the aqua for mossy rocks and foliage but everyone thought it was water. I know not to do that now. I used silk ribbons in beige and yellow for leaves but got tired of doing them. I think on my next landscape quilt I will do many more of those leaves. I wish I had a closeup to show you.

I just wanted to remind you that the AUGUST GIVEAWAY is over on Sunday, the 19th. Please enter if you haven't already. I've been thinking about the next giveaway and believe you will like it! Have a great Thursday! Cheery wave from Bev

No comments: