Monday, July 2, 2012

No time to work on my project to finish some quilts today because of my pesky "real job". I have days when I can get a thousand things done with ease by noon and days like today where it takes forever to get anything accomplished. I still have a lot to do and will be working late tonight. Tomorrow is my deadline day.
I thought I'd share some pics of just a few of the Michael Miller flannel fabrics that are going to be delivered on Thursday.
I love flannel and will be making some of the big baby blankets that everyone loves. These soft, thick blankets are big enough to cover the car seat and use for the baby through the toddler years.
I've made a ton of little baby blankets and I think this flannel fabric will be a sophisticated, fun choice for baby.

Wish me luck on my work assignment. I have to confess that I have a big resentment that I am not wealthy, that I don't have a husband I like to share my "golden years", that I can't afford to go on a quilt cruise and that, at this rate, I will not be retiring. There, I feel better.

1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh that bicycle fabric is awesome!