Sunday, June 24, 2012

A little bit of sewing and a lot of work on Sunday!

I had to work today on my "real job". We got a new client which means more work for me so I'm glad about that but Sunday work cuts into my sewing time. I did choose some fabric for the border for the Dresden Plate wallhanging a/k/a Project #2 of my Finish Some UFO's or Else.
I was going to do aqua and red but I do aqua so much that I thought I would change it up to yellow. Now that I have it cut and pieced, I don't think I like it. Well, it's not finished yet. Maybe it will grow on me. I'm sure not going to do it over!

The new client I'm writing for is in the UK. Did you know that in the UK, they call a sweater a jumper? A vest is a waistcoat and an undershirt is a vest. Shorts are underpants and pants are trousers. Yikes! Well, I'm off to write for our new client. Have a great Sunday night and Monday!

No comments: